Martiensa!

Väike kokkuvõte mulle täna saabunud meilidest:

Dear Friends, Today we start the celebration of Baba Marta (Grandma’ Marta) and it lasts the whole March. We put on our hand or clothes a Martenitsa (a nice red-white thing). Martenitsa brings us health and joy. That is why I send you this virtual Martenitsa and wish you with my entire hearth HEALTH and all the best in you life!See you very soon in Rome, Kisses: Desy (Bulgaariast).

How interesting! I know from a friend of mine that such tradition exists in Moldova, they put Martsishors on their clothes. Some time ago I even had one myself... We still have winter here - very cold, though sunny.With best wishes for the coming spring. Elena Valgevenest.

In Romania we call it "Martisor". All the best to all and have a beautiful spring! Oana.

Ungari ja Läti polnud asjast midagi kuulnud, nagu ka mina :)

Kommentaarid